The Federal Reserve has scheduled an open meeting for Tuesday, April 8, 2014, at 4:00 p.m., to vote on the following capital-related rulemakings:
1. A draft interagency final rule implementing enhanced supplementary leverage ratio (SLR) standards for large, interconnected U.S. banking organizations.
- Davis Polk’s memorandum on the U.S. banking agecies’s July 2013 proposed enhanced SLR standards for U.S. G-SIBs is available here.
2. An interagency notice of proposed rulemaking that would modify the definition of total leverage exposure (the denominator of the supplementary leverage ratio) and the calculation of the ratio in the agencies’ 2013 revised capital rule.
- Davis Polk’s visual memorandum on the Basel Committee’ January 2014 revisions to the denominator of the Basel III leverage ratio is available here.
3. An interagency notice of proposed rulemaking that would revise the definition of eligible guarantee under the agencies’ advanced approaches risk-based capital rule.
- Davis Polk’s visual memorandum on the U.S. Basel III final rule is available here.
Materials: Federal Reserve, April 8, 2014 Open Meeting Notice, available here: http://federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/boardmeetings/20140408open.htm